PSF Python Brochure is ready to print: accepting ad orders now!

PSF Python Brochure Project Team

The PSF Python Brochure Project has finished the content and layout
phase. The first full format pre-production issues were shown at the
PSF booth during the EuroPython Conference 2012 in Florence, Italy,
and caused a lot of excitement - to print the brochure we now need
supporting sponsors.

Please visit our website for more information about the brochure
project:
http://brochure.getpython.info/

This announcement is also available for online reading:
http://brochure.getpython.info/news/newsletter-4-ready-to-print-and-order-now

The Python brochure is ready to print
=====================================

Now is the time to place your ad in the brochure!

You can benefit from the PSF Python Brochure by buying ads or a
reference entry in the brochure, to e.g. show case your company for
recruiting purposes or consulting services. With over 10,000 printed
copies distributed world-wide this is an excellent way to reach out to
new developers and customers.

===

The brochure will have an addendum with 2 double pages for ads. You
can buy a half page or a full page ad.

You will receive a box of around 120 free copies of the printed
brochure after production.

We have already sold 4 ads. There is still room for up to 4 half page

Reference Entry
---------------

You can also buy a reference entry with a fixed layout on the last two
pages of the Python Brochure including your full color logo and
contact details. There is room for more than 30 entries.

Pricing
-------

* A half page ad costs EUR 2,650.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if
applicable).

* A full page ad costs EUR 5,300.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if
applicable).

* A reference entry can be purchased for EUR 500.00 (+ 19% German
VAT, if applicable).

Ad Placement
------------

We follow "first pay, first serve" until all ad slots are
booked. Subsequent orders will be placed on a waiting list for the
next edition.

Individual ad placement is not possible.

Deadline for Data & Approval
============================

The deadline for data delivery will be 2012 August 31st.

You will receive a professional software proof PDF of your page prior
to printing with 2 days left for approval and final corrections.

For full technical details regarding data submission, formats and
specifications for the ad content, please consult our Ad Guidelines.

Ordering Procedure
==================

For the order you will be redirected to the secure SSL encrypted site
hosted by our production partner evenios publishing. The terms &
conditions and data privacy statement for the order are published on
encrypted.evenios.com .

Please note that the payment is not processed by the PSF! You will
receive an invoice issued by evenios publishing, the company producing
and distributing the brochure.

Order a half page ad
https://encrypted.evenios.com/en/mediadata/cart/order-forms/ad-sponsorship-order-form-1-2-page

Order a full page ad