Publish to Subdirectory

Guest

Hello All,

Perhaps I'm just overlooking something here, but I am having a problem when
I Publish to my web site. I am attempting to publish to a subdirectory of
the root directory, but the master page could not find the DLL's in the bin
directory. I finally figured out that I had to move the files to ~/bin
instead of the ~/subdir/bin directory where they are published.

Is there a way to avoid this? I removed all ~/ references in my pages, but
that did not seem to help.

Thanks,
pagates