Publishing my webpage

someone

Hi,

I've read many articles about publishing and problems with it, but nothing
about my problem.

I've written a website in VS2005 and it uses the internal webserver.
I do that at home at my own computer.
The website is an intranet site and must run on the company webserver
running IIS.

I publish the website in a folder on my pc and then email the files from
that folder to my company emailaddress. (no direct line available)
From there I write those files to the server folder of my website.

But....when I start my homepage, I get an errormessage stating I should set
"customErrors" to "off" to see what is going wrong, but when I do that, I
still get that message.

The IT people of my company did install FrameWork 2.0 on the webserver, but
probably I'm still doing something wrong.

The question is what???

Please help.

rg.
Eric

Eric

Im have set my own IIS to the folder where the site is published in and I
get this error:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location:
file:///E:/VB.NET%20projecten/website%20field%20service/PrecompiledWeb/website%20field%20service/fshome.aspx?page=home
Line Number 1, Column 2:<%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false"
inherits="_Default, App_Web_hrphk8cp" %>
-^

what does this mean, running the website through the development server goes
ok?

rg,
Eric