Publishing website

Shobha.skumar

Hi,

I have published my website to ftp site with vs 2005.

I am getting the message publish succeded. After this what should I do? How can I access my aspx pages?
I am newbie Kindly help me.

for eg. I have now published to ftp.cwsolution.com and my aspx page name is calendar.aspx how can I access this page.

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

rer:
for eg. I have now published to ftp.cwsolution.com and my
aspx page name is calendar.aspx how can I access this page.

Your server should have the same directory, where you uploaded the files to,
mapped as a virtual directory by the server's IIS.

Depending on whether you have a domain name, or not, you could access it via
http://www.yourdomain.com/ or via http://111.111.111.111/
( substitute your server's IP for 111.111.111.111 )

Talk to the support people at your ISP ( cwsolutions.com )
about how to access your server's files via a browser.