PyCon Australia 2011: 20th & 21st August, Sydney Masonic Center

Discussion in 'Python' started by Richard Jones, Feb 8, 2011.

  1. The second PyCon Australia will be held in Sydney on the weekend of the 20th
    and 21st of August at the Sydney Masonic Center.

    The first PyCon Australia was held in June 2010 and attracted over 200 Python
    programming enthusiasts. The second event is expected to
    host over 250 attendees.

    The weekend will see dozens of presentations introducing;

    - Python programming and techniques,
    - web programming,
    - business applications,
    - game development,
    - education, science and mathematics,
    - social issues,
    - testing, databases, documentation and more!

    We are hoping to organise sprints on the days following the conference proper.

    International guests should note that Kiwi PyCon is to run on the
    following weekend, making it a great opportunity to attend a couple of
    awesome Down Under conferences and hopefully do some sprinting with
    the locals.

    Richard Jones
    http://pycon-au.org/
    PyCon AU Committee