Python 3.0 usage?

Philip Semanchuk

Hi all,
I'm the author of an extension (posix_ipc) that works under Python 2.4
- 2.6. I have a version that works under Python 2.4-2.6 and 3.1 and I
would like to release it, but it doesn't work under Python 3.0. I
could hack up Python 3.0-specific workarounds, but I'm not sure it's
worth it. I'm interested in opinions -- is Python 3.0 seeing use in
production anywhere, or did most of the Python world move to 3.1 as
soon as it was released?

Thanks
Philip