PYTHON PROGRAMMING HELP PLSSS !!

Dennis

HI All,
i am a 4th year business student and i took web design online course
for fun however i did not see that last 2 chapters were python
programming.This has no relevance to my major nor does it have any
contribution to my degree. My fun turned out to be my nightmare since
i literally can not grasp the main idea like other computer science
students. To sum up , i need help with the following code, please do
not send me emails telling me that outside class help is not provided
or etc, this is not my major related course and this might also affect
my graduation date.
This is the working sample program ;
http://cmpt165.cs.sfu.ca/~ggbaker/examples/chequebook.html
If interested please email me, i am ready to make it up for your time
that you spend to get me out of this mess.
thanks

SMERSH009

HI All,
i am a 4th year business student and i took web design online course
for fun however i did not see that last 2 chapters were python
programming.This has no relevance to my major nor does it have any
contribution to my degree. My fun turned out to be my nightmare since
i literally can not grasp the main idea like other computer science
students. To sum up , i need help with the following code, please do
not send me emails telling me that outside class help is not provided
or etc, this is not my major related course and this might also affect
my graduation date.
This is the working sample program ;http://cmpt165.cs.sfu.ca/~ggbaker/examples/chequebook.html
If interested please email me, i am ready to make it up for your time
that you spend to get me out of this mess.
thanks

What exactly do you need done? Be more specific instead of just
pasting a link to a page
Also, you might want to state how much you are willing to 'compensate'
someone.
Maybe you will get more responses this way :)