Python Workshop

m.moghimi

Hi,

We are to hold a workshop about python (introduction). It will be two
one hour and half sessions.
I wanted to know which subjects do you suggest to be presented and is
there a good presentation file (powerpoint or ...) about this on the
net.
We thought that it may be good that first session covers the
introduction, zen of python, python coding syntax and the second
session will be about application, libraries or so.
I really appreciate if you tell me your ideas?

Twayne

Hi,
We are to hold a workshop about python (introduction). It will be two
one hour and half sessions.
I wanted to know which subjects do you suggest to be presented and is
there a good presentation file (powerpoint or ...) about this on the
net.
We thought that it may be good that first session covers the
introduction, zen of python, python coding syntax and the second
session will be about application, libraries or so.
I really appreciate if you tell me your ideas?

Depends; what's the experiene level of the audience? "Introductory" is
a pretty vague concept; introductory to what audience?

Regards,

Twayne

Open Office isn't just for wimps anymore;
OOo is a GREAT MS Office replacement
www.openoffice.org

m.moghimi

Depends; what's the experiene level of the audience? "Introductory" is
a pretty vague concept; introductory to what audience?

Regards,

Twayne

Open Office isn't just for wimps anymore;
OOo is a GREAT MS Office replacementwww.openoffice.org

The audiences are computer engineering students who know programming
in c++ and some of them know java.