Questions on Asp.Net 2.0 Menu Control

Rahul

I am using menu control whose orientation is set to Horizontal.

I want to stop the hovering effect when an item is moused over on a
menu Item.

How can I do that? I didn't see any property.

More over the menu that is rendered shows hyperLink (text with an
underline). I dont want the underline effect also.

One last thing is that when an menu Item is clicked I dont want that
particular menu item to clickable unless the other meny item was
clicked. Just like when a user clicks a Tab Control.

Can any body guide me to the property.

Thanks

Sweety

Chineme Nnamdi

What you can do to remove the hover effect it to give the menu control the same style for item and hover properties. You can remove the underline by setting the text-decoration property of the hyperlink style to 'none'.

Chineme Nnamdi