Radio buttons not setting

tshad

I am trying to set my radio buttons Programmatically. But no matter what I
do - the 3rd one is always checked - even though I can tell my my trace
statements the other buttons were the ones set.

I have 3 buttons:

<asp:RadioButton id="SalaryPerYear" Checked="true"
GroupName="SalaryPer" runat="server" text="Year" />&nbsp;
<asp:RadioButton id="SalaryPerHour" GroupName="SalaryPer"
runat="server" text="Hour"/>&nbsp;
<asp:RadioButton id="SalaryPerJob" text="Job" GroupName="SalaryPer"
runat="server"/>

The screen starts with the 1st one being checked. But when I read my
records and try to set it anything - SalaryPerJob will always be set.

if stemp = "Y" then
trace.warn("Setting per year")
SalaryPerYear.Checked = true
else if stemp = "H" then