RCRchive: Ruby Garden RCRs moved to 'legacy' category

David A. Black

Hello --

moved into their own RCRchive category, "legacy"
(http://rcrchive.net#legacy).

If you have one or more RCRs among the legacy ones, please resubmit
them in the new format. At some point, the remaining legacy RCRs will
be withdrawn. Also, Matz may reject some of them in their current
form (though the main purpose of separating them is that Matz would
like to use the new structure for every RCR if possible).

Thanks -- let me know if any questions or problems --

David