Re: "C Unleashed" OCR PDF on RapidShare, MegaUpload, P2P, etc.

Richard

Golden California Girls said:
We now have three words (up from two):
Infringement
Stealing
Theft

Go look them up and see if they mean the same thing.

Now go look them up in Law. Do they mean the same thing?

I think you will find that one of the three words applies to an intangible thing
and the other two apply to a tangible item.

I can not be more clearer than this : I don't care. We are not in a
court of law.

It IS stealing in the well known meaning of the word.

Larry Gates

I looked at the link above and found no basis for your claims. I
looked
a bit further at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_property

and again found no basis for your peculiar use of the words 'property'
and
'theft' in this precise context. Where you write "A person's rights
in a thing are property." it simply sounds unlike anything I have ever
heard in law, but a lot like what the RIAA and MPAA would have you
believe.
How to deal with copying information in this age is a difficult
matter, and
not furthered by stamping it as theft of property.

Stijn

I wonder what, in sheer tonnage, the NSA, as directed by the robber barons
in chief, has stolen from Americans under the same rubric.
--
larry gates

But let me put this on the record: I specifically disrecommend use of
grammar tweaks that will incite lynch mobs. You have been warned. :)
-- Larry Wall in <[email protected]>

Larry Gates

Who cares?

America did when Nixon did it. Nixon's abuse of power would be a normal
week for these neocons. We'll see what happens when they can no longer
duck congressional subpoenas.
--
larry gates

It might do what you mean. Personally, I would never mean that if I
could help it. :)
-- Larry Wall in <[email protected]>

MakersCBDBloodSupport