    Marie

    If you have a suggestion and prefer to send e-mail, please send it to
    "nospam" with the domain from the bogus address listed above.

    Nadie, Aug 16, 2005

  2. How do you know this? I don't know either way, but superficially it
    looks like the wave.py author tried to do "the right thing."
    Why don't you at least try setpos, and fix it if there's a problem?
    Or report on the problem you _actually_ encounter, which could be useful.
    That much can't be much harder than looking for an alternative, and may
    inspire others to help make/find a workable solution for you.

    Regards,
    Bengt Richter

    Bengt Richter, Aug 16, 2005