    Hi all

    Please guide me for sun java certification.
    i,e, like syllabus for SCJA, material,center information in mumbai

    chinna, Feb 26, 2007

  2. chinna

    hthukral@sun Guest

    hi.
    The better thing is SCJP , u know u can get it directly ,u can skip
    SCJA ..as far as u need to become a certified programmer.But if u
    have extra Money u can spend it by joining sun training centers.

    approximately Rs.7500 is the exam. fee for appearing , inclusive of
    taxes.
    The foundation center is in Bangalore (Sun training center , and rest
    are all authorised ones).

    I'm also planning to get certification but it will take 2months more
    to practice upon.

    lastly, about the material , special books with SCJA /SCJP curriculum
    are available in market , easily

    U can also get the latest info from www. java.sun.com
    ok.

    hthukral@sun, Feb 26, 2007