    approximate time} required.
    Please advise,
    gautam

    gautam, Feb 21, 2005

  2. gautam

    Stefano Guest

    Hi :)
    I studied on the Sybex manual "Complete Java 2 Certification". It's kind
    of a "boring" manual but very complete and focuses also on the exam
    common pitfalls. A good thing to do in my opinion is also to get the
    "Web-based practice exam" that I found very useful especially to
    familiarize with the kind of questions you will find in the test.

    Hope this helps

    Stefano

    Stefano, Feb 21, 2005

  3. gautam

    gautam Guest

    thanks a lot stefano.... i will work on your inputs,,,,,,
    regards,
    gautam

    gautam, Feb 21, 2005