Sun Certification

gautam

Hi,
I am new to this group. I am planning to give the Sun Certification for
Java programmers exam. I was wondering if anybody could point me to
some useful online resources.
Also, what is the kind of preparation {the material, and the
approximate time} required.
Please advise,
gautam

Stefano

gautam said:
Hi,
I am new to this group. I am planning to give the Sun Certification for
Java programmers exam. I was wondering if anybody could point me to
some useful online resources.
Also, what is the kind of preparation {the material, and the
approximate time} required.
Please advise,
gautam
Hi :)
I studied on the Sybex manual "Complete Java 2 Certification". It's kind
of a "boring" manual but very complete and focuses also on the exam
common pitfalls. A good thing to do in my opinion is also to get the
"Web-based practice exam" that I found very useful especially to
familiarize with the kind of questions you will find in the test.

Hope this helps

Stefano