Registering ASP.NET File Mapping on Vista for IIS 7

Icon Iconoclast

I had installed .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework before installing IIS 7. I now need
to registering the ASP.NET File Mapping.
When I'm running
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis.exe -I, however,
I'm getting the message:

An error has occurred: 0x800702e4 The requested operation requires
operation.

What is the solution?

Juan T. Llibre

re: