Registrations open for VLSI Conference 2008 in Hyderabad, India

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by gdbansal, Dec 11, 2007.

  1. gdbansal

    gdbansal Guest

    The '21st International Conference on VLSI Design and the 7th
    International Conference on Embedded Systems' are being held jointly
    from 4th to 8th January 2008 in Hyderabad, India.

    Please visit
    Conference Home Page: http://www.vlsiconference.com
    for details.

    The registrations for the Conference are Open. Please visit
    Conference Registration Page: http://www.registration.vlsiconference.com
    for details.

    If you have any questions related to the registration process, please
    email us at or call our secretariat at
    +91-40-65533715.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Organizing Committee