Registrations open for VLSI Conference 2008 in Hyderabad, India

gdbansal

The '21st International Conference on VLSI Design and the 7th
International Conference on Embedded Systems' are being held jointly
from 4th to 8th January 2008 in Hyderabad, India.

Please visit
Conference Home Page: http://www.vlsiconference.com
for details.

The registrations for the Conference are Open. Please visit
Conference Registration Page: http://www.registration.vlsiconference.com
for details.

If you have any questions related to the registration process, please
email us at (e-mail address removed) or call our secretariat at
+91-40-65533715.

Thanks & Regards,

Organizing Committee
VLSI Conference 2008