Remote debugging problems with VS2005 and a domain account

Guest

Because of the increased security concerns of the network admin, i no longer
am the admin on my development machine. To work around this and have a secure
environment, I have virtual pc 2004 installed on my machine (winxp), the
virtual machine runs IIS under winxp (i am admin on this virtual m/c). The
development machine has vs 2005 and is on a domain, the virtual machine is
not on the domain. When i am logged into the dev machine with the domain
account i can create remote iis sites, and compile them. However i cannot
debug them, however when i log into the dev machine with the local account i
can create, complie and debug the sites. The login credentials are the same
(domain, local dev, local virtual). I am using msvsmon on the virtual machine
as the remote debugger.

The error message i get is "unable to start debugging on the web server. The
Visual Studio 2005 Remote Debugger service is unable to connect to this
computer."