Reporting Services - ReportViewer CSS ?

Matt Swift

Hi,

Am using the Report Viewer component in the Microsoft Reporting Services
assembly. I've compiled it, and am integrating it fine with my apps -
however 1 problem always remains. I can't seem to change the CSS for the
thing at all . I've tried it's attribute key 'class' , I've tried its
public field for Background colour, and a few other things and absolutely
nothing changes its' appearance. It's quite bizarre.

I'm using it as part of an asp.net page. Has any one else had experience of
anything like this, I could use a hand if you have - to crack this baby.
The service is a great tool I'm just a bit stuck on this eeny little thing!

Thanks.