aspx reporting component

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jvcoach23, Jan 28, 2008.

  1. jvcoach23

    jvcoach23 Guest

    we are looking for an aspx reporting component. i had the vs 2005 report
    viewer and it was wired up and working great except for it can't print the
    report. so i'm off looking for something else to use. the reporting
    component will be bound to iList.. so that is one of the big requirements.
    I looked at devExpress reporting, but have not been able to get that to
    work clear through yet.. and their support is a long time between
    but i've also read that they charge you full price when you go from vs 2003
    to 2005 and i didn't see anything on their site that says it will be any
    different for when we go to 2008.

    so.. was hoping someone out there could point me to a reporting component
    that i could use with the iList generics.... like i said.. don't have real
    complex needs, report viewer was working fine except we can't print because
    we are in local mode... one last thing.. don't want to break the bank on
    this either.. and reporting services is not an option

    thanks
    shannon

    jvcoach23, Jan 28, 2008