web reporting with iList support

Gene

I am looking for a solid asp.net web reporting component that would
support iList. several trial packages I have downloaded seem to
supports iList mostly for their windows component.

Does anyone know a good one they have worked with themselves.

sloan

I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.

I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
have always been happy with them.

I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.

Gene

I believe ActiveReports (since V4) can use IList's.

I'm not super famaliar with their web products, but know they have them, and
have always been happy with them.

I pretty much despise Crystal Reports.

Thanks sloan, unfortunately activereports uses activex to display
report in browser.