Resolution in IE web page

francan00

I am trying to create a page where it will look the same if the screen
is resolution 1024 x 768 or if the screen is resolution 800 x 600.

The below finds the resolution but the page looks different depending
on the resolution. Please advise how I can make a web page look the
same no matter what the resolution?

Code:
<script>
if ((screen.width>=1024) && (screen.height>=768))
{
divWidth = 1024;
divHeight = 768 ;
document.write("high res 1024");
}
else
{
divWidth = 1024;
divHeight = 768 ;
document.write("low res 800");
}
</script>
</head>

long scroll test where the page will scroll different width depending
on resolution.....
on resolution. I want it to be the same if either resolution is used.