Revenue sharing marketing in your group

Nitin Naresh

Dear Group Owener

We are dedicated open source php developer with the experience of more
than 5 years in web & software development.

We can work on and create any sort of portals including

Social Networks
Professional Networks
Forums
E-learning
CRM
ERP
Job Board and Job Portals
Ecommerce website
Auction Websites
Multi-Vendor Shopping Carts
Websites for your corporate companies and small business
sms sending website and any sort of web portal.
Websites for non-profits & ngo.

We are looking for business and willing to market our services via
your group. We would be happy to offer you straight 5% of

the total project cost that we get from your group members.

They will simply have to include your group name & group link as
referal code and what ever project they offer us for any

amount we will pay straight 5% to you. Our normal project starts with
the value of 300 USD that means you will get 15 USD per

project that we get from your group.

Now lets suppose your group has 5000 people and keeping the project
prediction to only 1 % the we will get aroud 50 projects

from your side and keeping the price of each portal 300 USD(Our
minimum cost) You will get 750 USD as whole. I am pretty sure

this amount will be a good amount for you to send some marketing
emails as on our behalf to your group. We will also offer 2%

additional discount to the users if they enter the referal code of the
groups- that means to get the discount they must enter

your referal and you will also get the incentives- this is totally a
win-win situation as users cant escape coz they will

have to enter the referal code to get additional 2% discount.

We will love to hear from you- if you understand and agree on the
above deal- do let us know and we will be happy to send you

the email that you will have to float through your group- twice in a
month after every 15 days.

If you wish to discuss anything further do let me know via email at
(e-mail address removed) or call me at 91-8800302311 and you

can also skype me at nitinnaresh.

with warm regards

Nitin Naresh
91-8800302311