welcome to open coffee club

Nitin Naresh

Dear Friends

After a long thought process, testing the functionalities, working on
layout designs and everything, we are finally successful in launching
one of its very own kind website for startups, entrepreneurs.

Www.opencoffeeclub.in

With open coffee club you can:-

Post your job requirements.

Share your ideas and seek feedback on Forum and exchange and share
your ideas with other members on resource portal.

Discuss on various aspects of startups and get answers to your
querries on

Small Business
Business Ideas
Business Talk
Media Planning
Marketing
Funding
Finance
Human Resources
Legal Talk
Technology Talk
Daily Startup Diary
Rural Innovation
Social Media
B2b Services
Entrepreneurship
For Sale & Rent
Franchises
Ideas, Partnerships, Investments
Launch Announcements
Legal Suggestions
Online Business
Sales & Marketing
Starting a Business

You can even post your event details and create events online.

You can create your own groups and start group discussions.

The site also features personal messenger for one to one online chat
and for group discussion there is also a chat room.

We also have a video section OCC TV where interviews of new and young
entrepreneurs will be posted.

You can even join our mailing list and newsletters.

There are more features coming up in the next few weeks.

We all seek your kind support and contribution to make this initiative
successful and suggestion us new ways and aspects to make this
community more productive and beneficial.

With warm regards

N.B- This website is not designed for profit motive but only to
support and cater all the needs of budding entrepreneurs and startups.
We need your kind support and feedback to improve this website.

--
Er. Nitin Naresh
Mobile: +91-8800-30-2311

Chief Managing Director Swarnim Group
Chairman Global Concern
Secretary General Swarnim Foundation.

Email: (e-mail address removed)

Web:http://www.nitinnaresh.com/

Swarnim Inc (USA) & Swarnim Incorporation LTD (UK) are the part of
Swarnim Group & Wholly Own Subsidiries of Swarnim Group