Reverse the words in a sentence as per length as ajax request

Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
[FONT=&quot] A user enters two sentences. Sentence is terminated by dot (.) character.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
On submit button click, send the input sentence as Ajax request XMLHttpRequest.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The backend should reverse the words in each sentence and send back the result as XML Data.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Each reversed sentence should be in separate XML block. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
For Example,

if the two sentences are:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] "I am a good student. I will get good job."
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The displayed results should look like[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
"Student good am a I. Will good job get I."

please help!!!!!

[/FONT]