Rollover button problem

biggles

I'm building a site in Dreamweaver MX where I have a set of rollover
buttons. These buttons go dim when the mouse is over them. When clicked,
another image appears on a different part of the page (I built this using
the Set Nav Bar image function). This all works fine on my Mac, using my
browser safari and Internet Explorer. But on a PC using Internet Explorer
the rollovers dim but when clicked nothing happens. Does anybody know why?
I can paste the code if that helps anybody . I'm not too good at
understanding Java script code so let me know what bits might help

Thanks

Kate

Michael Winter

[snip]
I can paste the code if that helps anybody . I'm not too good at
understanding Java script code so let me know what bits might help

If you can manage it, a link would be best. Preferably one to a page that
is as simple as possible but still displays the problem. It's much easier
to see something in action that to wade through code, especially as you
don't know what's wrong.

Mike