Ruby developer Position @ Midtown , Atlanta - US

Nick Nick

Please Send resumes to (e-mail address removed);

Please Send resumes to (e-mail address removed);

Position : Ruby developer
Location : Midtown , Atlanta

Contract-To-Hire Position

LOCAL TO GEORGIA ONLY

• They are looking for somebody with a web development background
(preferrably in Microsoft) who has moved into Ruby development.
• Any .NET experience would be very beneficial.
• They are looking to develop a single UI for all of their different
sites (apartmentguide.com; rentals.com and newhomeguide.com) and are
looking at Ruby as the development language.

Please get back to me with updated resume along with contact details
ASAP
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" to (e-mail address removed) in the subject line and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.