RubyConf 2004: registration info for final weeks

David A. Black

Dear Rubyists,

We're getting close to RubyConf time (October 1-3). Here's an update
and timetable for the coming days and weeks.

We're happy to keep having people register, but please keep the
following limitations in mind:

* If you want a conference t-shirt, you have to register
by September 16 (because we have to order the shirts)
* As of September 24, only the no-food ($125) registration
level will be available (because we have to order the
food)

Please let us know if you have any questions about the process.

Thanks --

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.