RubyConf 2004: registration info for final weeks

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. Dear Rubyists,

    We're getting close to RubyConf time (October 1-3). Here's an update
    and timetable for the coming days and weeks.

    We're happy to keep having people register, but please keep the
    following limitations in mind:

    * If you want a conference t-shirt, you have to register
    by September 16 (because we have to order the shirts)
    * As of September 24, only the no-food ($125) registration
    level will be available (because we have to order the
    food)

    Please let us know if you have any questions about the process.

    Thanks --

    David Black
    Chad Fowler

    for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.

    David A. Black, Sep 6, 2004