[RubyConf] Final phase of registration and payment

David A. Black

Hello everyone --

Please remember that registration for RubyConf 2005 will end either on
Friday, September 16, or when we have filled up to 190 with PAID
registrations, whichever comes first.

At this point, we are longer accepting checks. If you have not yet
paid, you must pay by PayPal. We cannot guarantee that a check mailed
at this point will arrive in time for your registration to be
included.

The big response has been exciting. We look forward to seeing you at
the conference!

The RubyConf Organizers