running .c files in Microsoft visual studio

Pratyush Srivastava

I am a new user of C programming language. I have a .c file. What
should I do to run this file on Microsoft visual studio ?

Default User

Pratyush said:
I am a new user of C programming language. I have a .c file. What
should I do to run this file on Microsoft visual studio ?

This is a question best answered on a Microsoft newsgroup or forum. A
quick hint, which I won't elaborate on so don't ask for clarification,
is to create a new Win32 Console Application and add the source file to
it.

Brian