Running JNI application without JRE

Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi...
i have develope a program in native language (c) which calls java method; and this program is working fine.

now i am here for the following resons.

1. JVM.dll is a virtual machine which conver byte code to native code. how can i run my application without installing JRE. ...?
2. i can clear my above requirement by saying that what is the minimum set of libraries(which) that can run jni based application written in c accessing java; and where too keep them.

3. My requirement is i want to keep jvm.dll and other dependent files locally. and don't want to have JRE