Saving a web form as a document

Guest

Hi,

I want to display a web form with a bunch of data displayed in a specific
format(already know how to do this). I want the client to enter a signature
code and I'll display his/her recorded signature from a .jpeg file (I think I
know how to do this also). What I would like to do then is to save an image
of the whole form in a database table (maybe in an image or text coulmn) and
be able to redisplay/print this at a later date.

Basically, this will be a workorder and an inspector will be signing off
that the work is done and this paperless record will need to be available as
proof.

Is there some way to stream all of the data that the client sees in the
browser into an html or xml stream and save that away in the database. Or
even save the screen image as a jpeg and put that in the database.

Thanks,