scipy for python 2.4 on windows

Z.L.

I am a newbie to python, and have not so much experiences on package
installation and related issues. I am looking for Scipy binaries for
python 2.4 on windows.

Could somebody here kindly give some suggestion to this?

Thanks in advance.

beliavsky

Z.L. said:
I am a newbie to python, and have not so much experiences on package
installation and related issues. I am looking for Scipy binaries for
python 2.4 on windows.

Please see the recent thread "use SciPy with Python 2.4.1?" for
discussion of this.

Z.L.

Thank you.

But that thread cannot provide the information on Scipy binaries for
python 2.4 on Windows. And the python interpreter installed on my
machine is downloaded from www.python.org, not the cygwin version.

In fact, all I need is just weave part of Scipy, not all bundle of
whole Scipy.
Could you give me some suggestions to get weave installed on python
2.4?