Scope of news group? Charter unclear

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Are questions about HTML/CSS on topic here, or are CSS questions only
on topic if they related to XML proper? Note that I am asking about
HTML 4.01, not about XHTML.

If such questions are off topic here, what is an appropriate news
group? Thanks.

reply to (e-mail address removed)

Martin Honnen

Shmuel said:
Are questions about HTML/CSS on topic here, or are CSS questions only
on topic if they related to XML proper? Note that I am asking about
HTML 4.01, not about XHTML.

If such questions are off topic here, what is an appropriate news
group?

For HTML questions try
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
for CSS
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

In comp.text.xml CSS is only on topic if you use it to style XML.