XML equivalent to LaTex res class

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

I'd like to make my résumé available in several different formats.
Someone in another news group suggested that the res class of LaTex
would help produce a good layout, but I don't know whether the tools
for converting it to, e.g., HTML are good. One of the options that I
have considered is to do it in XML and use XSLT to transform it into
HTML and into res. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so I'd like to
know whether anyone has done something similar. Thanks for whatever
information you can supply.

Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do
not reply to (e-mail address removed)

Martin Honnen

Shmuel said:
I'd like to make my résumé available in several different formats.
Someone in another news group suggested that the res class of LaTex
would help produce a good layout, but I don't know whether the tools
for converting it to, e.g., HTML are good. One of the options that I
have considered is to do it in XML and use XSLT to transform it into
HTML and into res. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so I'd like to
know whether anyone has done something similar.

There is at least one project:
http://xmlresume.sourceforge.net/
Can't tell whether there is res/LaTex support.