Script execution : permissions denied

fdp3

Hi,

I need to run an exe on my server from a web-page, presumably using asp,
does anyone know how I can do this because with this script (below) I get an
error : ' permissions denied '

I give all rigth to IUSR and IWAN personn but it the same !?

the asp script :

<%

appli = "/toto/toto.bat"
appli = Server.MapPath(appli)

Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute")
Executor.Application = appli
Executor.ShowWindow = true
Executor.TimeOut = 9000
strResult = Executor.ExecuteDosApp
Response.Write "Result is " & strResult

%>

the toto script :

echo "coucou" >> coucou.lst

thanks for your help

fdp3

I write this line because first I want to execute windows exec.
I delete it but nothing change !
It's the same error. This error is done by the line << Response.Write
"Result is " & strResult >> It's the response of ExecuteDosApp.

If you know an other component that can do this, I will enjoy to use it !!

Thanks

Ray at

Still no code.

It may appear that you're executing this save command and the argument
you're passing is supposed to be a filename, yes? If so, you can't use a /
in a filename. Try saving the file as yahoofr.txt or something.

Ray at home

fdp3

I find my stupid error.

It's due to the path where I try to write.
I thought the exec was executed in the directory were it was or in the
directory where the page was launch.

But nothing ! It was executed in system32 where I didn't have any right.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english