Selecting a row in asp.net 2.0 GridView by clicking anywhere in the row

misiek

Hi all.

In asp.net 1.1 I followed instructions from "Top Questions about the
DataGrid Web Server Control" article to select some row in DataGrid by
clicking anywhere in that row.

However in asp.net 2.0 it does not seem to work with GridView, because
I got the following error: "Invalid postback or callback argument.
Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/>
in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page.
For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to
postback or callback events originate from the server control that
originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the
ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to
register the postback or callback data for validation."

I do not want to disable eventValidation. How should I use
RegisterForEventValidatin method to make it work?