Send text message to a phone

Chris Davoli

Is there a class in .Net framework or something that sends a text message to
a phone? Anybody know of some way to do this?

Peter Morris

You need to send a message to a gateway and it will forward it via SMS.
Some are apparently free (you send an email to them) whereas others (like
the one I use) charge. The one I use requires you to submit a request to
their url....

itagg.com

Pete