Server Application Error

Nick

Hello all

I just reinstalled my Windows XP Professional and I can't
seem to make IIS work on my local ASP application. I have
setup many times IIS and configured it to work properly,
but now after the new WinXP setup I receive the message:

"Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an
application during the processing of your request. Please
refer to the event log for more detail information.
Please contact the server administrator for assistance."

Any advice on the possible source of the problem?

Thanks

Nick