Server Application Unavailable Problem(cross)

Savas Ates

i wanna to transffer 2000 data from my mdb file to a web service...
i used DataReader object ... and also in proxy class i used some arrays...

im getting this error

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

in my event log file this error was described like this

aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 272) was recycled because memory consumption exceeded
the 153 MB (60 percent of available RAM).

how can i solve this problem..

erymuzuan

You should chunk the data , transfering all the data will caouse lotsa
of problem as it's always too big. you could increase the
maxRequestLength as well.

regards
erymuzuan