Server Application Unavailable

MA

Hi all!

I have a ASP.NET application written in C#.
I connect this app with a 4th Dimension database via ODBC.

My problem is that when i try to fill a dataset and the query dont return
any data, I get an "Server Application Unavailable"-error.

Is there a way to catch this error? I´ve tried with try/catch,
application_error in global.asax and CustomErrors="On"
defaultRedirect="errorpage.aspx" but none of those can handle this error.

Does anyone knows something about this?

/Marre

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Marre,

Do you have access to the event log on this machine? That error usually
writes useful information to the event log.