Set up python in emacs

Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have an infuriating issue. I know that in emacs, you can hit C-c C-z for a python shell. I have done this before (so python is set up right) but I think I made the mistake of typing the quit() function into the interpreter. Not sure if that is the issue. Anyway, not when I try to run python, emacs tells me it is done compiling and freezes until I pull the plug with task manager.

Ad