Setting the SelectedValue of a DropDownList in a Datagrid

K Bryan

Hi There,

I have two datagrids on a webform both of which display DropDownLists when
edit mode is invoked.

That being said, does anyone have a generic or straightforward way in C# so
that when I go into the edit mode of a row, the dropdownlists display the
field values of that row? (They currently jump to the first value in the
dropdownlist)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,

_K.

Ad