"sgen.exe" exited with a code of 1

Guest

I Created a new Web control which access a public Web Service and formats
that information in a table and returns the results. I then added that web
control to my "Tools" in VS 2005. I then create a little web page to test it
out. Everything worked just fine after a bit of tuning.

Come in after the weekend and when I attempt to execute that same test web
page, I get and error of "Request for the permission of type
'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed."

I bring up my web control in VS 2005 and re-compile. The "Debug" version
compiles just fine, but when I attempt to compile the "Release" version, I
get the "sgen.exe" exited with a code of 1 error message.

Any idea what this means?