Sharepoint developer-6monthscontract- san jose-sure shotclosure-direct client

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Sharepoint Developer with our top client
in San Jose. This is a 6months contract with possibility of extension.
If you are interested, please send us your updated resume along with
asking rate and your current location.

Client is looking for Sharepoint 2007. Should be a strong developer
that can handle custom sharepoint coding (webparts development) not
just using Sharepoint out of the box features.

Job Title: Sherpoint Developer.

Job Description:

..

The ideal candidate must be proficient working, webpage development
and creation, and testing. He/she must possess impeccable attention to
detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive
attitude under pressure and tight deadlines. Candidates must be able
to take direction and work collaboratively within the design group and
the web team.

He should have developing web applications for more than 4years using
Sharepoint,

Should have some experience with .Net (ASP, C# etc)

XML, HtML etc.

Should have BS or equivalent.

Location: San Jose,CA

Duration: 6months + extension

Thanks ,
Prachi Pandey

Technical Recruiter
Zenex Partners Inc
(e-mail address removed)
4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280| Cell: 408-329-0290

Andrew Thompson

Job Title: Sherpoint Developer. ...
Should have some experience with .Net (ASP, C# etc) ...
Thanks ,
Prachi Pandey

This job is irreleveant to posters on this group.
Please stop posting to usenet newsgroups until
you have the slightest idea what you are doing.

(BTW - I consider your client a moron, for
hiring a clueless incompetent like yourself.)