urgent opening for BI/Datawarehouse Analyst -directclient-6months+contract-milpitas,CA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for BI/DW Analysts and Architects position
with one of our top clients in Milpitas, CA. If you are interested
please send us your updated resume along with asking rate, current
location.
In person interview required.
Below is the Job Description.
BI/DW Analysts and Architects
The individuals must have at least 5 years experience.

Technology- Customer leaning towards Open source implementation.
Currently using Brio/Hyperion
Focus areas:
1. CEO, CFO Portal
2. SCM - BI Reports
3. CRM - Sales Reports
4. Finance
5. Others - HR
Key considerations - Candidates will be required to gather
requirements from C-Level executives. Hence mix of Senior and Mid-
level analysts is desired.
Duration: 6months+ contract
Start Date: April1

Thanks ,
Prachi Pandey
Technical Recruiter
Zenex Partners Inc
(e-mail address removed)
4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280| Cell: 408-329-0290