    where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
    already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

    Thanks

    verb13, Mar 23, 2006

  2. verb13

    McKirahan Guest

    Perhaps: http://www.oscommerce.com/

    McKirahan, Mar 23, 2006

  3. verb13

    verb13 Guest

    I need an ASP shopping cart.

    verb13, Mar 23, 2006
  4. verb13

    Mike Brind Guest

    You mean you want other people to do the searching for you? Why?

    Mike Brind, Mar 23, 2006
  5. verb13

    McKirahan Guest

    (Quote what you're replying to.)

    Sorry about that, I focused on FREE not ASP.

    Check with your Web host; many provide shopping carts.

    McKirahan, Mar 23, 2006
  6. verb13

    verb13 Guest

    In order to help me maybe?
    Someone may already know some information, it is not necessary to
    search...

    verb13, Mar 23, 2006
  7. verb13

    Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 23 mrt 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    Where are you talking about?

    Please do not post without quoting!

    This is usenet, so follow Netiquette.

    Evertjan., Mar 23, 2006
  8. I got one here, including source!

    Response.Write "<BR>"
    Response.Write "Call us if you want to buy this product!"
    Response.Write "</BR>"

    Hope it is simple enough ;)

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 24, 2006