Simple problem with Back button and authentication

JohnFol

I know this has been asked before, and I've waded through loads of
suggestions, but none seem to work. Here's the deal

I am using ASP.Net 1.0
I am using Forms Authentication. When my user clicks the Logout button I do

FormsAuthentication.SignOut()
Session.Abandon()

So far so good, as they are redirected to my logon page. Now, here's the bit
that you'll all shout "yeah heard it before", but bear with me. If the user
clicks the back button they get the previous page from the cache. What I
really want is for them to go back to the logon page.

I've read loads of "solutions" that suggest adding various entries to the
page_load, such as
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache)

However this event is not fired as it is from the cache and not the server.
How then do I clear the cache, or prevent the cached version being
re-loaded?