Simplest way to mimic page up/down on a mac?

Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am writing a script meant to run inside Ableton Live. i would like to generate page up/down and scroll left right and send them to the active window whenever certain MIDI messages are received.

i have looked at appscript...i have no idea how to install it for IDLE, which leads me to believe it will not suit my purpose. easy_install worked like a charm for the system version of python. Live does not use the system's python resources.

i think my ideal solution is a .py file to include with my modules that i can reference.