Socket Programming

Peter

I am working on a small but complicated project. I don't know how to do it.

All connections are TCP connection

1. There is a Server which listens two ports, 1000 and 2000.
2. There is a middle tier(Server-client mixed) which has two connection to a
Server(1000) and a Server(2000)
and listens a port(55000).
3. There is a pure client which connects to middle tier port(55000)

The part that I have to do is number 2. The connection to Server(1000) must
be made first. Data can be received from Server anytime. Right after pure
client sends a signal to connection(55000), middle tier makes a connection
to 2000.

Please let me know how to solve this.
thanks in advance

Sensei

I am working on a small but complicated project. I don't know how to do it.

All connections are TCP connection

Using a correct newsgroup. Choose one for the OS you're using, and
probably one for TCP/IP related questions.

C has nothing to do with sockets.